Add something to your cart to get started.
05th November 2013
Love interiors? You’ll love the chance to win two tickets to London’s Ideal Home Show at Christmas, which takes place next week (from November 13 to 17) at Earls Court.
We’ve teamed up with the people behind the event to give our blog readers the opportunity to win a pair of tickets (worth over £30) for a date of your choice to next week’s show.
The annual shopping event, which sees thousands of people pass through its festive doors, brings you everything you need to prepare your home for the festive season. Offering inspiration on decking the halls, filling your stockings and trimming the turkey, this is a perfect day out for someone who enjoys combining their passion for homes and interiors with their love of Christmas.
With over 650 exhibitors across seven sections, spectacular features, celebrity and expert demonstrations, exquisite restaurants and bars, the event also this year gives you the chance to take to the ice on a spectacular Christmas ice rink.
Perfectly positioned in the centre of the show this is one of the first to be open this season and will put you into the festive spirit.
• Enter by commenting below leaving your email address, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, leaving your address, telephone number and the answer to the following question: ‘What colour is Rudolph the reindeer’s nose?’
• ‘Like’ us on Facebook by clicking here; we’ll be announcing the winner over on our page.
• The closing date is 12pm on Friday, November 9; winners will be notified the same day.
• The winner will be selected using an online random number generator, and tickets will be posted to the winner’s address.
• Transport to the event will not be provided; just two tickets to the show (costing £18.50 each).
• Tickets cannot be exchanged for cash, are not transferable and cannot be duplicated. In the event of any dispute the show’s organisers, Media 10 Ltd has the right to refuse admission.
For more details about the show and its exhibitors, simply head to www.idealhomeshowchristmas.co.uk.
For the latest insights, discounts and advice.