Bloggers: If you haven’t yet entered our fun and simple competition for your chance to win the ultimate reader’s prize – a stunning Chesterfield wing back chair, £100 of book vouchers, and more – you’ve still got time!
We’re extending the closing date until April 30, so send your entry to Lauren at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible to ensure it’s counted before the competition closes and we reveal who’s taking home this fantastic prize.
How to Enter
For a chance to win this fabulous prize, simply publish a book review on your blog and add one of our badges (below) to the bottom of the review, so we know which one you are submitting. Then, let us know here at Distinctive Chesterfields that you’ve posted your review, so we can head over and take a look.
The choice of book is completely your own, it could be a favourite, well-read tome, or a work of fiction you picked up on a whim and recently enjoyed.
We’ll feature your reviews on the Distinctive Chesterfields blog and one lucky winner will be chosen by the team to take home the ultimate reader’s prize! We have a choice of badges for you to use. Simply copy and paste the code into the bottom of you post, and then let us know you have submitted an entry by emailing Lauren@distinctivechesterfields.com
***Note that this competition is now closed so the badges have been removed***
Terms & Conditions:
- The closing date for all entries is April 30 at 12pm (2014), and entry is open to bloggers worldwide.
- Entries must be original, and should be posted on the entrant’s own blog, using the badges displayed above.
- All entries must be received by the closing date to Lauren at email@example.com
- Winners will be selected by a panel of three judges here at Distinctive Chesterfields. Winners will be selected on their originality and quality of review.
- The winner will be informed by email following the closing date.
- Only one entry per blogger will be accepted
- There is no cash alternative for the prize
- No purchase is necessary
- The prize will be delivered on or shortly after April 30 2014.